Mornings are my favorite part of the day, and coffee just so happens to be a large part of mine. When looking for a coffee maker for my new condo, the first thing that I knew that I needed was for it to be sleek, minimalist and go with the aesthetic of my kitchen. I love my pour over carafe for a few different reasons. Not only does it make a strong cup of coffee, but it comes with a reusable mesh strainer, and fits easily into my cabinets.
Organic Fair Trade Coffee
Almond Milk made from Soya Joy
How to Make:
- Boil water in a kettle on the stove
- Add coffee to your pour over carafe
- Pour steaming water over coffee
- Add almond milk or your choice of creamer
- Sit & enjoy with a reusable straw of course!